The quality of our dental treatments is of a Western European standard, however they are much cheaper. Good quality and short waiting times (as short as 1 week) are guaranteed our technological background and the use of the best materials. For prosthesis, we give a 3-year guarantee.
First consultation /free of charge/
- Agreeing on a treatment plan
Treatments are available by appointment!
Diagnostics with state of the art digital technologies
- RVG -digital computer technology -minimal radiation
- OP – panoramic examination, full view of the teeth and jaw
- Intra-oral camera – enlarged image on PC monitor
- Ultrasonic tartar removal
- Teeth cleaning – width sodiumcarbonate /prophyflex/
- Teeth whitening – with plasma-light /l hour/
- Gums treatment
Dental conservation treatments
- Aesthetic fillings, inlays
- Root canal treatment -by accurately measuring the length of the root canal
- Teeth implantation
Implants are artificial roots made of pure titanium. With their help, gaps between teeth can be closed: fixed prosthesis can be made, or in the case of total tooth loss, the stability of the denture can be increased.
Types of implant systems:
Classic two-phase implant:
After surgical exploration and bone implantation a 3-4 months’ rest period is needed. Then come the screwing of the superstructure protruding from the gum, and the preparation of the final replacement /2 part impl./
One-phase, immediately loadable implants:
The threaded body and the head part fixed into the bone are formed from one piece. The implantation procedure is performed fast without exploration, and with a lower risk of postoperative complications. It can be loaded immediately with temporary replacement. After the medical examination of the mouth and a bone survey, the option most appropriate for the patient can be selected.